Before starting the tutorial, we strongly recommend you to make a full backup of your phone. If possible, take a full Nandroid Backup via TWRP or you can try out some of the Hand-Picked Android Backup Apps to secure your data quickly. Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system. You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data.
We have covered entire step-by-step tutorial so that a new user can perform the flash easily. As you continue reading below, we will guide you through an entire step-by-step tutorial with all necessary tools. LIKE this Android 10 AOSP Custom Firmware for Zenfone Max Pro M1?
You can also remove unwanted software from your Zenfone Max Pro (M1). How to Install Twrp download the firmware from here. on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with Stock Android version.
- The current budget smartphone market is flooded with phones from several manufacturers including Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Motorola, Samsung, and more.
- Usually versions from Urnyx05, Arnova8G2, and Wichaya work well on these devices.
- This is why it’s referred to as a “systemless” root method.
- If you have any issues for downloading above firmware file like error, corrupted link, link not found any type of error then you can just comment below and we will update soon as possible.
- He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
Answer – Go to twrpupdate.com and search your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB name. Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. (2) after unlocking the bootloader of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.